Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy.....

Can't believe how long it's been since I last posted. Wow. What is that like 3 weeks ago??? Well, all I know is we have been seriously busy! Brannon has been traveling for work much more than normal, we are completely remodeling the foreclosure that we bought, and then there's just life with 2 small children. I also had to escape the single parenting I was having to do while Brannon traveled, and come down to my parents & in-laws for a couple weeks, so we've been on the road the last couple weeks. So, I'll cut myself some slack on posting! I'm pretty sure my last post was shortly before Brannon started all of his travel! I definitely feel for anyone raising children alone, it's exhausting not having a little help!

Anyways, the girls continue to grow and keep me busy. We definitely have a strong-willed, emotional little diva of a 2 year old (almost 3, but that's a whole other post......) and a particular, sensitive princess of a baby. They keep me so busy, I hardly get a moment's rest it seems, even when Daddy is in town. Just when I think I'm getting to an easier phase with the two of them, one of them switches something up on me, and there we go again!

Somehow, someway, I occasionally manage to photograph these two cuties. They sure are developing a great relationship (in between excessive squeezing & high pitched squeals!) As exhausting as it is.....I'm glad I'm along for the ride :)

No comments:

Post a Comment