Tuesday, November 2, 2010

First Doctor's Visit

Slowly, slowly, I'm catching my blog up to my life..... Here's some pictures of Keelyn's first visit to the doctor. She was only 6 lbs 14 oz at the visit (same as her discharge weight), so, of course, the doctor's had to schedule another visit to check her weight again. Luckily, I had been through this before, and this time I knew that my babies just take a little bit longer to start gaining weight. I was a little surprised, given how often Keelyn liked to eat! But regardless, I wasn't nearly as worried as I was the first go around when this happened with Mackenzie! The benefits of experience. It is so much less stressful! (We'll focus on the benefits for now because there are also some much more difficult aspects of having two, for sure!). And sure enough, no stress was needed because when we went back a week later, she was up to 7 lbs 7oz. That's an ounce gain per day. I think she's gonna be okay!




In her carseat, ready to go to the dr.






















Getting checked.....looks like we have another healthy girl

















Little cutie....not too happy to be on the scale!

No comments:

Post a Comment