Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Seeing Santa

We went to see Santa on the Sunday before Christmas this year & planned to go with our friends so that the little ones could keep each other entertained in line & also so that while the dads (or moms) walked around while we waited, whoever stayed in line could still have someone to talk to. It was a pretty brilliant plan, I think we'll try that one again next year!

The Santa photo turned out pretty funny......I've managed to never have the screaming photo of Santa with my first child. She doesn't smile so much, but doesn't have the horrified screaming/reaching for mommy photo. She usually has a serious sort of concerned look, but stays composed. My second born, decided to start her visits with Santa with a crying photo. Oh well! What is most funny about it is that Santa looks a bit scared himself. I think he is concentrating really hard on not dropping the crying newborn!

Here's some photos of us waiting for our turn with Santa.....



Love this picture of the girls trying to get a glimpse of Santa. Ella was hanging on the gate too, but then turned around and flashed this cute smile :)















Such great little friends!















Holding my littlest girl (ignore the spot of spit up on the side of her mouth!)

2 comments:

  1. I can't get over how much she looks like you!! So sweet! =) I'm super impressed that you got Christmas cards done!! Don't beat yourself up too much over the blog not being perfect ... no matter what, its going to be a special memoir~

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look awesome Valerie and I love your hair. What a sweet Santa moment for the girls!

    ReplyDelete