Tuesday, December 28, 2010

I Give.....

Okay, so having two kids.....so much work! Not sure when I'll get my blog back up to date (if ever.....). But I'm going to go ahead and try to start off with up to date blogs and go back and fill in as I can - or else I may never get back into it! I really hope I can fill in the missing stuff though, because I have high hopes of printing the blog out one day for a keepsake of these precious fleeting years in my little girls lives :) I feel kind of bad for Keelyn b/c the second kid always gets shortchanged in this department. Mackenzie's first year was painfully & meticulously documented. Keelyn's is vastly behind so far. Oh well. I do what I can! I'm a second born & it didn't scar me, so I'll assume the same for her. So, we'll start with Christmas 2010 and go from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment