Sunday, January 9, 2011

Are You Ready...

For some football??? At the McKay house, we watch ALOT of football. Brannon LOVES it, and even I really like it alot too. Especially this year when our Atlanta Falcons are going to make a potentially great playoff run..... Anyways, I digress. We have been blessed with a house full of girls, and Brannon is just hoping one of them will enjoy it the way their mommy does! So far, Mackenzie is sort of not so into it. If the TV is on NFL Network in the morning when I turn it on (which it often is as Brannon watches that channel ALOT and is often the last thing he watches at night), then Mackenzie starts yelling at me "NO FOOTBALL Mommy!!! NO FOOTBALL!!!". That has Brannon worried she won't like it. I'm not convinced, I think she just prefers cartoons and wants me to put it on that instead of football. But maybe one day she'll get into it! For now, he thoroughly enjoys the rare occasion when Keelyn likes being held while seated & will seat with him and watch it!


No comments:

Post a Comment