Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of Preschool 2011


Summer is over, and the school year has begun here (YAY!). Hello small amount of free time! Mackenzie is in a 2 day a week (T/Th) program again this year. She's still in a 2 year old room b/c of her early birthday - she'll be the oldest in her class. I have to say as I look at pictures of my friends with school age children posted on Face.book, I am so happy that she has an early birthday & I still have THREE whole years before she starts school. Her best bud is just a month older, but her mommy only has 2 years with her home. It's gonna be a fun three years I think!

Anyways, she started her 2 year old class this year, but I was happy to see that her class is "older 2's" so all of them turn 3 by January. There is even an August birthday (guess her mommy is going to have her stay back & be the oldest) and two September birthdays. I think it's going to be a great class & I liked her teacher.

Keelyn will be right down the hall, going to their drop off Mother's Morning Out program when I want to take her. She will probably go every Tuesday and then can go on Thursdays when I need/want her to go :)

We took some pictures before school and they (mostly) cooperated!

All dressed up & ready to go :)






















I'm ready mom!





















A little more apprehensive as we pose outside her door. She had started to cry, but did manage to stop and grimace for a photo. She cried when I dropped her off, but when I picked her up, came running to me and said "I calmed down mommy!". Her teacher confirmed she only cried for a minute or so.





















Last year......and I thought she was so big.





















1 comment:

  1. What is the cut off date for school? Ours is Sept 1 so she will go to K in 2 years. I'm a bit worried about that.

    Your girls are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete