Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Standing Tall

Getting caught up......a few weeks back shortly before we moved, I dressed Keelyn up in one of my old dresses. My mom saved a lot of my old dresses, but sadly with so much going on, I (a) have not taken nearly as many pictures as I'd like and (b) have not taken too many of her in these dresses. Hopefully as life settles down, I can get back to snapping away :)

This was right after she started crawling. She had started standing next to her pull up toys if you placed her in front of them (hadn't quite learned to pull up herself). And her sister was starting to enjoy the new mobility of her sister. Makes me think about how in the near future, the little one will be following the big one all over the place!







Continuing to work on her crawling skills!














Love these baby blues :)














Princess Mackenzie & her sidekick

No comments:

Post a Comment