Sunday, October 9, 2011

Sand!!!!

Mackenzie got a sandbox for her birthday & she's been enjoying it on some of these amazing, nice fall days. I had debated getting her a sandbox (due to having to deal with sand!), but last year when I picked her up from preschool she was quite frequently in the sandbox & ALWAYS had sand in her shoes, so I know she played in it every day she was at school! I thought about a sand table so she woudn't be sitting in it, but all we could find was a sand/water table & she already had a water table. And on top of that, even if she wouldn't be sitting in it, mixing sand & water seemed like it had the potential to be as messy or worse than sitting in dry sand! So, alas, the sandbox :) Our first addition to turning our new backyard into a "kid's" backyard!

Hard at work!





















Keelyn liked to get in on the action too!














Keelyn may have her mommy's gene where she sticks out her tongue while in deep concentration! I was notorious for that as a kid!














I love this picture of Keelyn

No comments:

Post a Comment