Saturday, May 5, 2012

Serious Little Artist

This kid really likes to do artwork.  Every day, and for a good little while she'll sit there and paint, draw, cut, paste, etc......  Can't wait to see where these little creative inclinations take her in the coming years!  On this particular day, she was in a princess dress (well that part is every day!) and I told her she needed to change so we didn't mess up her princess dress, so she just stripped and did her art in her underwear!

Oh - and a funny random quote from Mackenzie regarding her creative skills.....  I told her, "You are such a good little artist" as she finished up a picture and handed it to me.  She replied with, "I know.".  Like no big deal!  Love her natural confidence!!!  Oh to be three and so sure of yourself :)



I love this hand gesture while she's describing her picture!

Getting good at scissors :)  Such a big girl.....

No comments:

Post a Comment