Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Snuggly Sleepy Sisters

I took this picture a couple weeks ago, and as I looked at it tonight while trying to catch up on my blog, it made me think of a quote I heard once, "The days are long, but the years are short" when describing raising children.  The days can be pretty long when spent with a one & three year old, but boy do the years fly by when you look back.  I hope I remember how much fun it was to have mornings like this where we didn't have anywhere to be so my little one could stay in her pajamas (although I'm pretty sure she's removing her socks in the picture because she wants to put on shoes!) and so my other one can pick out whatever outfit she wants as soon as she climbs out of bed (because princesses don't wear pajamas apparently!).  So thankful for these two sleepy bed head sisters!


No comments:

Post a Comment