Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sitting Pretty

Keelyn has been working on mastering the skill of sitting up. She's still a bit shaky, but is doing pretty well at it as long as someone is nearby to make sure she doesn't tip over! (Because if she does tip over, my sensitive child is OVER it and MUST be held again!). Love that super sensitive child of mine! She keeps me on my toes! Here's some sweet photos of my beautiful baby girl enjoying the spring (well feels like summer) weather recently.

My newest sittin' princess





















Love this face she makes, she purses her lips and moves her tongue between her gums - I think to feel what her new teeth feel like. But it looks like she's moving her dentures or something! Hard to tell from a picture, but trust me it's funny!





















First time touching the grass..... She seemed to like it, surprisingly for Miss Sensitive!














Pretty girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment