Monday, May 23, 2011

Waking Up is Hard to Do

Yes, waking up is hard to do, but it's getting much easier, since my little one has slept through the night for two nights in a row!! From about 8:30pm to 7:00am. I'm pleased (to say the least). She's actually been doing really well sleeping for that period since about 5 or 5 1/2 months, but I was scared to give up that dream feed at 11pm. But the doctor told me to do it at her recent appointment, and I started over the weekend (just in case!) and she did on Saturday night & last night. I could get used to this!

She still wakes up before her sister, but I usually just bring her back to bed with me and sleep a little more while she does her morning feeding. Then, we get up & moving and when her sister wakes up around 8:30, it's our routine to go get her sissy up together. I love that time. Mackenzie seems to really enjoy having her little sister there to wake her up. Sweet sisters :)

No comments:

Post a Comment