Monday, November 7, 2011

Days at Home

As I see so many people posting what they're thankful for this November.....today, after enjoying a lazy morning with my girls at home, I am so thankful that I get to stay home with them. And though there are many days where I feel like I fail miserably at this SAHM thing (days where house is a mess, we watch too much TV (or me too much internet), I yell, the kids don't obey or act fussy.....) I am so thankful that some days I seem to do a decent job! That mostly makes up for days that I'd like to redo! Today, we hung out in jammies in the playroom for a couple hours, enjoyed the warm fall weather in our sandbox and slide, and just generally enjoyed not having anywhere we had to be. (I find the times I get most upset with my girls is when we have a deadline and they are not helping me to meet it!). That is one of the best things.....not being in a rush with them. One day I will go back to work & they'll go to school, but I will always cherish these lazy days!

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, that picture is the cutest!

    What a blessing it is to be at home with our babies :)

    ReplyDelete