Monday, November 7, 2011

Fall Festival

At the beginning of October (yes, I'm that far behind again!), we started off our fall festivities at the festival that is put on by Mackenzie's preschool. It was pretty impressive. Pony rides, train ride, bounce houses (galore!), pumpkin painting, and many, many more games. I think Mackenzie had a dum-dum lollipop permanently in her mouth since they handed them out at almost every single thing! Meemi & Poppee were in town that weekend so they got to come along for the fun :)

We got another good family photo on the train ride :)














Ella came to the festival too :) I couldn't get them to smile at me, but I love how Ella is watching Mackenzie eat her lollipop!














Serious pumpkin painting!














Group shot before the pony rides begin














She looks like she's having so much fun!














Keelyn & Meemi

No comments:

Post a Comment