Monday, June 13, 2011

Puffs.....Oh How I've Been Waiting for You!

We've had a couple recent firsts around here lately..... First, Keelyn is now sitting in her high chair. She looks super tiny in it (but maybe that's because she IS super tiny!). But she does look super cute. This was her first time in it about a week ago. Then, a couple days ago, I started her on eating puffs when I put her in the high chair. Keeps her occupied for a good while. Oh, how I've been wanting to get to this stage! I wonder if I feed her too many??? Nah....

The other first was Mackenzie got to go to her first sleepover at Aunt Natalie's house. Here she is all ready to go in her swim outfit (the first activity of the event was the pool!) with her own little suitcase. She was so excited. And, not surprisingly, she didn't really want to leave when I picked her up the next day! We didn't even make it to the car before she told me she missed her Aunt Now-Wee. And has periodically repeated it since them. (Mostly when she's in trouble with mommy, guess she knows she doesn't get in trouble at Aunt Natalie's house nearly as much!) We (ALL) can't wait for the next sleepover!

No comments:

Post a Comment