Monday, June 13, 2011

Up Early

Gone are the days of sleeping in when at the beach..... Here's some pics when I was the first one up with the girls one morning at the beach. I miss my sleep, for sure. But mornings are fun when no one is tired yet & everyone starts off the day so fresh :) Good memories!

A little hair brushing (with a toy shovel!) in the princess nightgowns :)














Keelyn mesmerized by the big girls :)





















I got MK to smile at me, but Mackenz just wants to watch her!














Now Mackenz is looking at the camera, but MK is checking her out!














Still watching the big girls! Although she managed to pull the towel on top of herself!





















Mady Kay LOVES Keelyn! Almost as much as she loves the first McKay offspring!

No comments:

Post a Comment