Thursday, June 2, 2011

Wedding Fun

On Friday night of Memorial Day Weekend, my cousin got married & it was a kid-friendly affair, so we got to take Mackenzie to her first wedding. And she did great. I had high hopes since she is currently entralled with all things princess, and a girl in a wedding dress is like a real-life princess in her world! She sat very still & quiet during the ceremony. Then, she jammed it up at on the dance floor afterwards (no surprise there!). Fun times :) I wanted to upload of her dancing, but after about 5 failed attempts, I determined that it's not meant to happen today! Anyways, here's some pics.....

My cousin, Katie & her groom





















G-mommy & Brannon doing a little dancin' too





















She worked up an appetite! Eatin' a little dinner with G-mommy & G-daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment