Thursday, March 15, 2012

Good Days

This is such a good season for me & my girls. Mackenzie is getting so mature, and days of irrational tantrums get closer and closer to being a thing of the past (enter a little sassy-ness....but focusing on the good stuff right now!). And Keelyn, what can I say.....seriously such a sweet fun age. I am reminded each day of why we decided to try for #2 when Mackenzie was this age - it's just such a good age. (This time I'm not fooled though into trying again, mind you!) And now, I get to enjoy this phase with a big sister to love it too! Thinking back to last year at this time, my life was just so much harder. They were so much more dependent on me, and it was quite exhausting. And though I'm saddened that the fact that we are having so much fun is largely due to their growing independence, I'm going to soak up these good days before they too, slip away from me......



1 comment:

  1. Oh, how I look forward to the days when the irrational tantrums end! Oy vey...

    Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete