Monday, March 5, 2012

One on One Time

Since Keelyn is going to MMO this year about once a week, it has been fun to occasionally take Mackenzie out on a little date if she doesn't have school on a day when I can take Keelyn to MMO. We did this a couple weeks ago for the consignment sale. Preschool was on winter break, but the MMO is almost always still open. So, I took Mackenzie with me shopping w/o Keelyn. Partially b/c having to deal with two and shop a consignment sale would not have been too productive & also I wanted to shop with Mackenzie so she could help pick her stuff out (so she might be more likely to wear it all season!). Then, we got to have a little lunch date at Chick-Fil-A. She is so much fun when it's just the two of us. She eats up getting to be the sole recipient of my attention. But, truth be told, she still misses her sissy. She asked me multiple times about when we were going to get Keelyn. Mommy's fun, but I guess something is just missing without our baby girl!

This is the best I got when I asked for her to smile for a picture!

One of the CFA workers stopped to chat with Mackenzie and she thought Mackenz was cute, so she went and got this little stuffed cow for Mackenz! Such a little charmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment