Thursday, March 15, 2012

Not to Forget......

This week, when I went to pick Keelyn up after a MOPS meeting, I got the best welcome by my little peanut. She was busy playing and didn't see me, so I said her name a couple times til she heard me. At which time, she looked at me, smiled, and came running (well, her best attempt at a run) across the room yelling, "Mah-MEEE, Mah-MEEE, Mah-MEEEE!"until she got to me and gave me a big ol' bear hug around my legs. My heart just about melted.













Then, later that day, my three year old, was busy cooking in her kitchen while I cooked in mine. She brought me a plate-ful of play food and told me that she had made me 'slop'!! I asked if slop was good, and she very adamantly told me it is good. Well, glad to hear I wasn't being served slop for punishment or something! We've been watching Annie this week, so I guess that's where she learned about slop - but she doesn't realize yet that it is not a good food :)

No comments:

Post a Comment