Monday, September 27, 2010

Because We're Just That Crazy......

We've had our house on the market for most of this year, and of course, it hadn't sold. We were going to take it off the market about mid-September due to not wanting to move too close to having the baby. Well, in the final hours of keeping it on the market, we had someone want to put our house under a lease/purchase contract. And because we're just that crazy (or at least my husband is, & I apparently must be to agree to this!) we're moving tomorrow! We'll be renting a house in an area we hope to permanently move, hopefully to the house we're renting (it was for lease or purchase, so they want to sell it) that is in a better school district, has a bigger yard, and is cheaper (we want to reduce our overall debt).

So, 5 weeks before my due date, here we go..... Overall, I
think it's a good move. Not crazy about the timing, but that's probably obvious! We've hired packers & movers (only way I'd agree!), so at least I don't have that aspect to worry about. Just gotta work on getting the new house organized in time!

Mackenzie & I went to the new house this afternoon to wait on the cleaners that are prepping the house for our move & while we waited, we enjoyed one of the best parts of this new house - the big yard! She loves the yard so far. And I love that we're not right on top of the road, so I don't have to worry about her running around! And it's a lot more quiet - very few cars come by. Nice change. AND the back yard is HUGE!!! No pictures of that just yet, we had to wait out front for the cleaners. But more pictures to come :) Say some prayers for sanity tomorrow & in the days to come!

1 comment: