Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Hangin' with One of My Girls

Yesterday, Mackenzie got to have her friend, Sophia, over for some play time while her mommy had an appointment. Surprisingly, we had no major fights over toys and even had some decent sharing encounters and experiences in the world of taking turns. All this was with mommy pretty close by to encourage good sharing and discourage the other. But still, I count it as a victory! Mackenzie was worn out from her few hours of play time in the morning and lunch with Sophia. She fell right to sleep and slept soundly for a good 3 hours! I say, come over any time Sophia!!! Here's a few pics I snapped during snack time:

Having a little convo .....I love how they are starting to have their own conversations! They seem to understand each other when I cannot figure out what they're saying!!














Realizing I was snapping away during their little discussion!














Distracted by a little television viewing

No comments:

Post a Comment