Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Mackenzie-isms: Conversations edition

The other day, she calls out to me saying "Look at me mom, I'm side-up down" while laying upside down on the couch. Pretty close, kid.

She is really into taking her vitamins & the occasional medicine (which is her allergy pill when spring is in full force). She doesn't get the medicine everyday, but she asks for it everyday when she gets her vitamins. The other day she informed me that she "needed to take her allergy medicine to help her poop come out." I couldn't help but laugh at that one! (And I secretly wished I could give her it to her & she'd go right on the potty!)

One night at dinner, I was encouraging her to try eggplant for the first time. She told me, "I can't eat egg-pwant....it makes my teef (teeth) hurt!". Hmm. Okay. Likely story.


No comments:

Post a Comment