Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Meemi & Poppee.....YAY!!!

So, once again, I'm behind on my blogging. Such is my life these days, and I am trying to accept it! So, here I am, trying to get caught up.......

We had Meemi & Poppee come visit two weekends ago. We hadn't seen them since Christmas - but it doesn't seem that long AT ALL. My life just flies by me these days! We had a lot of fun hanging out & having some extra hands. Here are a few pictures....

Enjoying Poppee's narration of a new book he brought her. Yes, it does say, "Everyone Poops". What can I say? We just finished potty training & I guess it's fun to read about!














They didn't believe that Keelyn was a particular baby at all.....she seemed to love being held by her grandparents this weekend & didn't have to have ME hold her the whole time. It was nice, I gotta say!





















If you want something done right...... Poor Meemi, she was lamenting how many shots Poppee was getting with his girls, so I sent Brannon out to take a picture of Meemi & Mackenzie doing sidewalk chalk, but I had my camera on a manual setting & he didn't know. So this is what we got...... Sorry Meemi!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment