Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spring Has Sprung!

Spring seems to be (more or less) in full force these days in Atlanta & I could not be MORE happy! We are loving going to the parks more & more, taking walks, riding trikes (okay just one trike!), and even last Saturday I made a picnic lunch for our family & we ate our lunch out in the backyard. What fun!

I couldn't get Mackenzie to pose for me to commemorate our little picnic, so I first just took a picture of Daddy. Then, when I handed Keelyn to Daddy and said I would just take a picture of
Keelyn - suddenly she wants in the picture! (I'm getting some mileage out of taking pictures of
Keelyn to get Mackenzie in the picture these days :P ). However, she still didn't want to look at the camera for this one..... Oh well, I like this picture anyways :)

No comments:

Post a Comment