Friday, February 25, 2011

Aquarium Visit

I braved my first trip to the Aquarium with two kids in tow this week - and it was overall a pretty big success. I lined up a number of my friends (& Mackenzie's friends) to go to for some reinforcement! It was a fun day :) I almost thought I could possibly do it alone! We'll see.....







Glued to the glass in amazement :)





















Watching a giant grouper swim by














We got to see one of the "Diver Shows"














The girls watching the diver in with the fish (he had a microphone & was talking to them - pretty neat!)





















The whole gang (minus Keelyn!)














These two are quite a pair!














Thanks Mrs. Stephanie for the rare photo with mommy in it! Notice Keelyn wearing her appropriate penguin outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment