Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Bumbo is Back!

About a week ago, I sat Keelyn in the Bumbo for the first time.....well, maybe not the first, but the first time she sat in it without screaming! Not sure she liked having to support her big ol' noggin at first, HA! But right before she was 3 months old, she thought it was okay. Maybe sitting her out on the deck on a rare nice winter day this year helped. Anyways, here's a few pictures of my cutie, who is growing up so quickly. I was going for the artistic look and didn't realize until I uploaded them that I didn't take any from far away where you could actually see the whole Bumbo. Oh well!










OH Yeah! That's right, I'm sittin' up!














Cutie Pie














This one cracks me up. She has such a look of steely determination! Also, in case you're wondering (as I was when I uploaded them) her one cheek is bigger because she was leaning that way - still has to work on balancing in a completely upright position!

No comments:

Post a Comment