Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Mmmmm......Fingers!

It's time for another Keelyn update. My poor second child just doesn't get as many posts/pictures/etc as my #1 did. So, here's my attempt to write some more about her! I'm still surprised that she will not take a pacifier (given that my 2 year old still sleeps with hers - yes I'm wimpy about that....!) And at first I was worried she might instead suck her fingers. Though after many weeks of fussiness that seemed like a little paci would help, I started thinking, please suck your finger! However, it appears (at least so far) that she just likes to chew/nibble on her fingers & not suck on them. And sometimes it keeps her happy for a bit! So, here's a video of me trying to get her to smile, but she just wants to eat her hands instead! Also, here is a picture of her in her "Itsy Bitsy Baby K" onesie. This was our nickname for her (but just between Brannon & I since we didn't give out her name ahead of time and both sexes would've started with a K) and I just barely managed to get a picture of her in it before she outgrew it (and she doesn't grow fast.....it just took me that many times of her wearing it before I took one......!) Note that she's also eating her hands in this photo!



No comments:

Post a Comment