Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Our Budding Singer/Musician

With a daddy who loves to write, sing, & rock out on his guitar (and a mommy who also has a love of music both singing & piano), we really hope that Mackenzie, too, will develop a love of music. (I hope I don't struggle with forcing her to do this because I so want it! I also want her to do whatever she wants.....I just hope those two things are the same!) Anyways, so far, she definitely enjoys singing & her music class. Here's some videos of her budding musical career. Maybe these will be worth something when she becomes a famous musician in about 2o years!!! Sorry again for the sideways video (it takes to long to edit!) but I particularly like the burp mid-song and she keeps right on going! Then, in the music class video, they are singing a song about going places & she volunteers "Chuck-E-Cheese" which is what they sing the last time through :)


No comments:

Post a Comment