Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Mackenzie-isms

So, I think these were from my non-blogging period a couple months ago, but I wanted to record them here on the blog....

Mackenzie to Mommy, "You're the BEST Mommy in the Whole Wide HOUSE!!". (Hmm, I think that was a compliment? But I am the ONLY mommy in the whole wide house, so not much of a competition there!)

During story time before bed, we were reading her children's Bible:
Mack: "Mommy is that Ikeas?"
Me: "Yes, that is Zaccheus."
Mack: "Just like the store!"
Me: "What??"
Mack: "You know, the store called Ikea!"


While playing together on the floor in their playroom, Mackenzie walks up to me, looks at me and says: "Mommy, when I grow up can I have wrinkles like you??" while pointing at my forehead." Thanks Kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment