Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

We've had a very busy Valentine's Day this year (I'm worried this is a sign of years to come!). It was a lot of fun, but I was sure worn out from all the fun. It started yesterday with making Valentine's cookies, then last night with making our class Valentine's (I blame Pinterest for making me want to do more than the simple grocery store Valentines!), then pink heart pancakes for breakfast (note to self: fancy breakfasts are not recommended for people who run late even when they have yogurt for breakfast!), and then finally ending with the school party (which just so happened to be the school party I was helping with - all parents must help with one during the year.....). But, now as I sit on my couch, I'm so glad we had a big day. I love my Valentine's & though I can (& do I think!) show it each day, I like having some extra special fun on this day!

Decorating cookies is serious business.....

Love the sprinkles on her lips as she enjoys
the fruits of her labor!
Keelyn enjoying the treats too! (this girl has LEARNED
what a cookie is!)

My heart shaped pink pancakes :)

With her class :) and their Valentine's hats they made!

Holding her Valentine's from school (don't I get a nice
smile when I say, you can't open your loot until I get a good one?!?)

Sporting her Valentine's outfit!

I think these two are each other's #1 Valentine!

No comments:

Post a Comment