Monday, February 27, 2012

'Signment Shopping

Last weekend was our annual consignment sale with my MOPS group. Such a busy week helping to put it on, but surprisingly always a lot of fun! I love working the register & watching the folks get lots of good deals! And volunteering to help always means the ability to shop early. This year, I took Mackenzie with me b/c last fall she did not wear some of my picks! My style does not equal her style I guess! She did really good and we scored a bunch of spring/summer clothes for a fraction of the retail cost - Oh yeah!

On a side note, today, Mackenzie was wearing a spring dress (it was mid-70s here!) that her Aunt Natalie had given her. I asked her if she knew where we got it & she said, "yeah". I'm wondering if she remembers since it was about 4 months ago, and then she says, "the 'signment sale!". HA!

The fashionista admiring her new sandals from the sale (and couldn't resist wearing them with tights in the month of february!)

I couldn't resist buying this cutie a couple outfits of her own (not pictured here) though she certainly has plenty of hand-me-downs! It's nice to have some things that are just hers :)

They also sell toys & such, but I ran out of time to get to much of that, but we did score a princess DVD sing-a-long and a princess puzzle for a grand total of $2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment