Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine's Treats

Today we came home to find a Valentine's package at our front door from Granmommy. Mackenzie was excited.....she could hardly wait for me to change Keelyn before we opened it (but changing her was completely necessary to be done first, if you know what I mean!). Oh - and while I changed Keelyn, Mackenzie decided to put on one of her fancy dresses! What a kid!!

Hmmm.....what is this we have here??

New jewelry and a nightgown (on a side note, she no longer will wear pajamas, just night gowns.....I mean that's what princesses wear to sleep right??)

Candy in a Valentine's purse? Two of my favorite things!

Of course, the little one found the scissors I used to open the package and she was more interested in playing with the item that could cut her!

No comments:

Post a Comment