Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tricyclin'

Mackenzie has been slow to jump on her riding toys alone. She's been pretty happy to have me push her tricycle until recently. While we were shopping at our MOPS consignment sale, she was testing out some of the toys. She found a tricycle for sale and got on it and pedaled all around. She did NOT want to get off. So, I said - we have one just like it at home that you never ride...... Well, fast forward a couple hours til we got home and she immediately wanted me to take the handle off her tricycle so she could ride it alone! She hasn't looked back :)
And how about this AMAZING weather in February!!! It's been in the 70's alot this past week. Hard to convince my hot natured child to keep a sweater on! And we are spending so much time outside it's crazy!!! I hope summer isn't miserable.....I'm just praying it's a really long spring & not a really long summer as a result. At any rate, we'll enjoy it for now :)

No comments:

Post a Comment