Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Bustin' Outta the House!

So, we've been stuck at home basically since Sunday with pink eye, so today was our first day that we were clear to go out and hang out with friends. So, we called our friends, Holt & Sophia, who also have had pink eye to meet us at our favorite food joint, Chick-Fil-A. I was glad to bring my camera along and continue my new years resolution b/c I have so few pictures this past year with their friends. It's sad, Keelyn has almost none with her friends like Kenz did! But when she was little, the camera was just one more thing to carry and I didn't have the arms for it then! But now that they're a little more manageable, I can now bring it along :)

Keelyn & Holt - one of her many boyfriends.....seems all of Mackenzie's little friends have baby brothers, meaning Keelyn has mostly (only?) boy friends!
Mackenzie & Sophia - enjoying the slide

No comments:

Post a Comment