Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cheese!!!!

On days we get dressed nicely (school, MOPS, church) I like to get my quick pic of them in their little outfits. But if I don't get it before we leave, I have a VERY small window when we get home b/c the deal EVERY day with Mackenzie is that if she puts on a regular clothing outfit for wherever we're going, she can put on whatever princess dress she wants when she gets home. Well, she wastes NO time in getting out of normal clothes and back into her proper princess attire! This quick pic this week we had just walked in the door, I grabbed my camera, snapped one of Keelyn and Mackenzie already had her pants off. So, I snapped one of her in just her shirt, which she loved and then started posing in her skivvies! What a girl!


Here is Keelyn, saying another new word, CHEESE! And she does it at the appropriate time with a smile! Love this kid!!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are always dressed so cute! But, what girl doesn't want to be dressed like a princess???

    ReplyDelete