Sunday, January 29, 2012

Oh What a Girl!

Mackenzie is keeping us on our toes these days. Her humor & quick wit are impressive (IMHO!) for a three year old - and she really makes us laugh a lot these days. She uses phrases that I don't know that she knows, or with great inflection, or just at the right time! Like today, she's eating breakfast at our island bar. The bar stools are too high for her to get on & off (which is kind of nice, can't get down til I agree that she's done eating! But I digress....). Anyways, after eating her eggs this morning, she says, as always, "Mom! I'm DONE!!". So, walking over to her, I say, "Would you like me to get you down?". To which she replies, "That is EXACTLY what I was hoping for!" What a girl!

PS - This picture was of Mackenzie climbing into her old infant exersaucer bouncy thing! My how she's grown! Oh - and she insisted on putting on her "glubs" (gloves.....AKA socks) for the picture. I mean, what princess doesn't have her glubs on at all times! And certainly for a picture!!

No comments:

Post a Comment