Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Okay, Let's Give this Another Try.....

Blogging, it seems, is kind of like exercising.....once you miss a few days, and then a few weeks, it gets harder and harder to start up again! BUT, this is really my only way of documenting this quickly passing time with my sweet girls. So, I'm going to try to post more frequently - but shorter quick posts. And thanks to idea from a blogging & real life friend of mine (J.N. - hope you don't mind, I was once told mimicking is the sincerest form of flattery!) said her new years resolution was to take a pic of her sweet boy every day. I liked that. I mean, I love to take photographs. The problem is, I'm always trying to get a "good" picture - which isn't gonna happen. Now, I just take a few pictures regardless of what they are doing & don't try to make it my most professional looking photo. Just a photo. So, I'm going to try to take pictures each day & then blog quick blogs with these quick pics. We'll see how it goes....... I'm trying to be positive!

No comments:

Post a Comment