Saturday, January 21, 2012

Island Love

One thing I am LOVING about our newly renovated, new to us home, is the island we put into the kitchen. Oh how I missed having an island in our in-between rental house. And this island is way better than the one two houses ago! It's huge, has the sink in it, and when I stand at it I am facing out onto our view of the golf course! And I spend a lot of time there, so it's so nice. And I love having the girls sit up there to eat, do artwork, or help me cook. We just got new barstools that are perfect, they go up for shorties (the kids) and can be lowered for adults. And to top it off, we got a little baby seat that hangs on the island for Keelyn so she can be part of the action. And she loves it!. (Brannon loves that we could move the high chair back into the garage!). So cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment