Friday, January 20, 2012

Cloud Dough

So I'm really enjoying the new internet fad, Pinterest. I've spent the past few weeks "pinning" all sorts of fun ideas - like crafts, recipes, kid activities, etc.... But I began to wonder if I'd ever actually DO one of the ideas! And it sometimes makes me feel a little inadequate when you read all these blogs where people make these homemade awesome things for their kids, homes, & themselves. Well, today, I did one! YAY ME! I made "cloud dough" - a home made recipe for this moldable sand like substance that they have at our local children's museum. Well, it was super easy. And Mackenzie loved it! She told me "Thanks for making me this special play dough!" and "You're a GREAT mommy!". I felt like Super Mommy for a few minutes :) And with that type of reinforcement, I feel inspired to maybe try another one. But not right now.......



1 comment:

  1. I love how she's playing with sand in an adorable dress! How girlie!

    ReplyDelete