Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Belly Laughs and Best Friends

Something happened while I blinked my eyes..... Keelyn now finds her big sister quite hilarious & is thoroughly enthralled with watching her. It's like she was a bit timid/scared of Mackenzie's antics one week, then Mackenzie went to visit grandparents, and she came back and Keelyn thinks she is the funniest thing ever. I can get Keelyn to smile, but only Mackenzie can get a good hardy laugh out of her. And does it quite frequently! I have to admit, Mackenzie is a bit more humorous to watch than normal ol' mommy! Here's a good video I caught of some of her first laughs at big sissy - while watching Mackenzie dance to her new favorite song ("It's a Beautiful Day" by U2 - which I downloaded for her after she kept telling me it was a BEEE-YOU-tiful day mommy, whenever the sun is shining!). It's one of my favorite moments with the two of them. Although the laughs were much stronger before camera appeared, as it always goes, and Keelyn gets mesmerized by the camera about midway through.....but you get the idea :)

2 comments: