Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Real Kee Kee

I am amazed at how much faster time is flying by with Keelyn than it did even with Mackenzie (and I thought that flew by!). I realized the other day that we didn't even really have a nickname for Keelyn & for Mackenzie by this age, seems like we had many! I asked Brannon if he had a nickname for her and he said, "She is the REAL Kee-Kee". I thought it was funny that Mackenzie & her friend Mady Kay called each other Kee Kee for so long when trying to learn to pronounce their names. And then, we named our next child, Keelyn, which really is a name that you could shorten to KeeKee!

She's also throwing me for a loop because she's doing
things a little later (so far) than her sister did. So, I'm comparing her to Mackenzie and thinking she must be younger b/c she not rolling both ways yet because Mackenzie was rolling all over the place by now, so it feels like Keelyn should be more like 3-4 months old! I did try and sit her up the other day & we have a ways to go on that too. M did it at 5 1/2 months, so we'll see what Keelyn can do in a couple weeks! These are some photos of her attempt & then just being propped up. I love how the feet pop right up to the mouth, such flexibility! (Can I have some of that?)

No comments:

Post a Comment