Saturday, April 2, 2011

In My Shoes (or Dress I Should Say)

My mom saved a lot of my old dresses that she made, particularly the ones she smocked herself. I have had one hanging in Mackenzie's closet for a while now that I remember wearing (I think) for a preschool picture. Anyways, Mackenzie had her class picture taken last week, so I got her all dolled up for the picture in my old dress. Then, I got to school and no one else seemed very dressed up, so I asked & I had the week wrong. They were the following week. So, we took a few pictures outside since it was a nice day. I didn't manage to get it washed by the day of the real pictures so I picked out another outfit for the pictures. But she'll probably still be able to wear it in the fall, so I may try again!

So serious about something.....





















Checkin' out planes flying above





















Lovin' this weather!














Had to get a few of Keelyn while we were outside




















Such a happy girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment