Saturday, October 23, 2010

Mommy & Me Pedis

Today, I took Mackenzie to her first pedicure :) I've been wanting to get my toenails painted one last time before baby comes, because it might be a while before I can pamper myself again! I didn't get a chance to do it while Mackenzie was in school this week, but then I thought - Mackenzie would probably be old enough to enjoy going with me! And it would be a good chance for us to have a little one-on-one fun time before #2 arrives.

And she did great! We went and got some smoothies right next door to sip while we were pampered. She picked out her color - from a couple I showed her (she went with a red). Then, she sat very still & quiet while they did our toes. The ladies in the salon were totally oohing & ahhing over how cute she is! My pedicure took a little longer, but she stayed in her seat very impressively! Though, she didn't like the massage chair when I turned it on - she said it was scary! And after sitting there a while, she warmed up and started talking up a storm. Even singing 'Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" for the ladies & other patrons! It was a lot of fun. Can't wait to do it again sometime. Maybe one day with two little girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment