Monday, October 11, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

This past weekend, we went to the mountains with our friends to their family's cabin & to the pumpkin patch on Saturday. Apparently, it was the first day of the big apple festival in Ellijay (where the patch was) and it was insanely busy! We decided to go next year in November like we did last year. It was just so much more pleasant to not have to deal with the crowds!

But we did survive the crowds & got a few pictures around the pumpkins (it was hard to not have people in the background this time!), rode the hayride, & hung out with our friends. I can't believe how much Mackenzie has grown since our pumpkin patch visit last year. Nor can I imagine what next year will be like with two of them! Looking at pictures from annual events really strikes me when I upload them & compare - I just can't believe how fast this time with my baby is going by......



And here she is last year:

No comments:

Post a Comment