Wednesday, October 13, 2010

More Pumpkin Patch Pictures

I think she's excited!!! Sitting outside the cabin with Sophia getting ready to go :)














Walking to the patch with MK. Note how long MackenAdd Imagezie's dress is.....what a shorty!! Where'd she get those genes???














Check out these pumpkins! They're HUGE!!!






















My goofball!














Pretty good shot, although we had to be in the shade - I was worried about her getting sunburned it was so hot & sunny & I didn't bring sunscreen for October in the mountains......














Three cuties - love this one where Mady Kay is mimicking Sophia's daddy who was making funny faces to get them to smile. Surprisingly, mine is the only one smiling!














Love this one of the two "Kee-Kee's" (what they still call each other!)




















Her preference to posing with the pumpkins......playing in the wood chips.





















"Decorating" the pumpkins, as she told me! She really enjoyed doing this.....














Finally, one more decent shot!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome pictures. Mackenzie looks so grown up to me all of a sudden. Well, a grown up toddler. I love her pig tails!

    ReplyDelete